Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Quality of encoded charts . . .

  Hi Vincent,
~
 based on what you have told me I think the best way to go is:
~
 1) Having everything centralized as a Docbook document, that would
naturally let you produce .html, .rtf, .pdf and .ps files
~
 2) in case you need .pdf or .ps files, the optimal way to produce
their outputs is by going through the Docbook-to-dblatex preprocessing
step and then respectively use pstricks or pdftricks
~
 Thank you
 lbrtchx