Subject: Adding registered trademark to title on book title page

Hello,

I'd like to add a registered trademark symbol to a title on the recto
side of a book title page. I don't think changing the contents of the
title tag makes sense since I'll want to use that elsewhere without
the mark. In addition, I'll probably want to control how the mark
prints (maybe a smaller font, etc.) separately from the title.

Any advice on how best accomplish this?

Thanks,
Ken