Subject: different background-color in header table for different chapters

Dear all,

I produce one book with “DocBook” and “XSL”.

There is one header on each page.
In Chapter 1 the “header.table” has “background-color” red. In chapter two it should have “background-color” green. (“header.table” in different chapter should have different background-color.)

I write the following code in “myStylesheet.xsl”.

<xsl:attribute-set name="header.table.properties">
   <xsl:attribute name="background-color">red</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

But how can I get “green” for chapter two?

I copied the template “header.table” in my customized stylesheet. But I do not know how to customize it.

Thanks for any help!

Lily