Subject: XSLT Template with a loop and limitation

Hello!

I have the problem that a table break to the next page and there is only the header and one row on the page before. But I found a way that hold some rows together.

In the first 3 rows I insert as an attribute keep-with-previous="always" and this works fine. But I have a XSLT-style that called for every row. In this template I insert a attribute-tag for every row and so the complete table is on the new page.

The question that I can't solve is, is there possible way to count the rows that only 3 times the attribute is inserted?

For a better understanding here the template code that works for the whole table:

<xsl:template name="table.row.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="keep-with-previous">always</xsl:attribute>
  <!-- Keep header row with next row -->
  <xsl:if test="ancestor::thead">
    <xsl:attribute name="keep-with-next.within-column">always</xsl:attribute>
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

I use Fop 0.95 and Saxon 6.5.5 that parse it to fop.

Bye

Holger