Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] XSL-FO stylesheets - where to begin

Halm,

For the DocBook stylesheets, the place to start is Bob
Stayton's book, DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide.  You
can find information about it at this URL:

http://www.sagehill.net/book-description.html

This is not a general tutorial on XSL-FO, rather it is
about the DocBook stylesheets and how to use them. If
you are looking for a book on XSL-FO, you can check out
Dave Pawson's book, XSL-FO: Making XML Look Good in Print:

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596003555/index.html

I have both of these books and use them frequently.

Regards,
Dick Hamilton
http://xmlpress.net