Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Images good in HTML and PDF bad in JavaHelp due to wrong scaling

Even if I don't know all the details in your case, I hazard a guess that
this is more of a JavaHelp problem than a DocBook-XSL problem. The default
content viewer (HTML renderer) in JavaHelp is the Swing HTMLEditorKit. My
impression is that this component is rather primitive and outdated.

With some programming, it is possible to plug in other content viewers. See
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/brinkley/archive/2004/11/javahelp_v20_02_1.html

Mauritz