Subject: DocBook 5 and Roundtrip

Hi:

It doesn’t look like I can use the roundtrip stylesheets if I use the DocBook 5 schema. I looked at the supported elements in the NS 1.74 roundtrip folder and didn’t see the newer elements like <info>.

Can someone smarter than I am verify this? Well, I don’t need verification from 98% of the population. Just one will do.

Thanks,

-Scot