Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Using xep with fo output, font family selection.

Dave,

Pretty much all of the font information can be set with
parameters, so you don't need a customization in most
cases.  Parameters like body.font.family, title.font.family,
and so forth, can be set on the command line for the xslt
processor.

XEP fonts are set in the xep.xml file. If you look inside
the default file, you will see examples that are pretty
clear. It shouldn't be any problem to set that file up
to point to the fonts on your system.

Regards,
Dick