Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Docbook with Math ML/Latex => PDF

Dave Pawson wrote:

> Any suggestions for a process Jirka?
>
> Mathml to \tex, then jsMath to display? How would that integrate
> with the browser showing mshelp?
>
> Do you know of any Mathml to \tex tools? I thought they
> were alternatives!

I haven't tested it myself but there is XSLT library for converting
MathML to TeX http://sourceforge.net/projects/xsltml/
It should be possible to integrate it directly into stylesheets so by
setting one parameter MathML will be turned into TeX on output.

Integrating jsMath is very easy, you just include one <script> in head
of generated HTML file (you can use user.head.content template for this).

It would be nice feature to have support for jsMath and translation from
MathML to TeX in DocBook. Could you please make new RFE?

			Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature