Subject: chunktoc.xsl Problems

Hi:

Is there any magic I need to know in order to get chunktoc.xsl to work with DocBook 5? I can get one-page HTML from docbook.xsl and chunked HTML chunk.xsl, but not from chunktoc.xsl.

I’m using a custom version of maketoc.xsl that generates a valid toc file. All of this has worked in DocBook 4, but since I’ve gone the namespace route, I’m stuck.

By the way, I’ve had to generate a DocBook 4 TOC file because the DocBook 5 elements are not in place as of the NS stylesheets at 1.74.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Scot