Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Landscape tables across multiple pages

Hi Paul,

I recently had the very same requirement for a client. Rotating the
page 90 degrees is certainly not a desirable solution.

The problem was solved by pre-processing the DocBook document to
flatten the section structure, and then group together the portrait
and landscape parts (XSLT2 is excellent for this purpose!). Those
different parts are then rendered as sequential fo:page-sequences.

Let me know if you would like further information on this approach.

Cheers,
Steve Ball