Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] table vertical spans and page breaks

Hi,

I am using fop 0.95. I am using code similar to this example:

I've tried using this dbfo at different location as well (row, start of
table) and I don't see any difference: fop breaks the table in the
middle of a cell that straddles multiple rows.

       <tbody>
         <row>
           <entry>
             <para>foo</para>
           </entry>
           <entry>
             <para>foo</para>
           </entry>
           <entry morerows="19">
             <?dbfo keep-together="always"?>
             <para></para>
           </entry>

What I am trying to do is to have a long (500 row) narrow, sorted table
be printed three columns per page. I want to use the straddled cell to
control page breaks:

page 1:
1 6 11
2 7 12