Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] frutiger font in XEP

Lily,

You will find a bunch of fonts in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts. I found
several varieties of Frutiger in that directory on my machine.
I would suggest you start there. I don't know exactly where
MSReader puts its fonts, but the odds are that it uses this
directory.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
http://managingwriters.com