Subject: Docbook to FrameMaker

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to get DocBook documents into FrameMaker (7)
somehow. I read that FrameMaker is supposed to be able to open DocBook
directly, but when I open my .xml file, it prompts me for a file type,
and DocBook doesn't seem to be in there. I have looked for ways to go
from DocBook to MIF, but it seems the only tool capable of this is
OpenJade, which I'm having a hard time getting to work. Are there
other ways to get my DocBook document into FrameMaker?

thanks,
Remko