Subject: a question regarding docbook website

Hi,

I use docbook-website for years for our chess-club website
http://www.randspringer.de .

However currently I'm looking for a solution to open new frames from
the menu on the left side.
Say when I click at "Wiki" in the menu I want the Wiki-page open
in a new frame.
For regular links I implemented the "newwindow-role" and patched
the xsl-stylesheet as suggested from someone in the WWW.
However for tocentry it does not work (of course).

Has someone already applied a patch for this purpose ?

Best regards,
Thomas

--
Otto Software Partner GmbH