Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to place list of tables and list of figures at the end of document?

Hi,
This would require customizing two templates.  In fo/division.xsl there is a
template with match="book" that generates the entire book.   In that
template is a call to a template named make.book.tocs.  The make.book.tocs
generates all the tables of contents.  I think the easiest solution is to:

1.  Copy the match="book" template from fo/divison.xsl and modify the call
to make.book.tocs to include a new param to indicate front or back tocs.
And then add a second call after the book content.  Something like this:

<xsl:call-template name="make.book.tocs">
  <xsl:with-param name="location">front</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>

<xsl:apply-templates select="$content"/>

<xsl:call-template name="make.book.tocs">
  <xsl:with-param name="location">back</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>

2.  Copy the template named make.book.tocs from division.xsl and modify it
to use the new param:

<xsl:template name="make.book.tocs">
  <xsl:param name="location">front</xsl:param>

  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="$location = 'front'">
      [process only the TOC here]
    </xsl:when>