Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to add a Flash swf to a docbook xslt

Hi,

There's a technote (from Adobe) on the tags that you would want to use:
http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_4150

It does seem to be a simplified approach which includes the embed tag as the
alternative content within the object tag. It doesn't seem to have the
javascript that Warren mentioned, so I'm not sure if there's a more robust
approach out there.

Paul