Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Consultants who work with Docbook implementations

Hi all,

indeed I think there is no such think as a DocBook consultants listing,
is there one?

I have created this page on the wiki:
http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/DocBookConsultancy
Please feel free to improve it, and I suggest to everyone here that can
provide paid support for DocBook to register there.

I think this is also an opportunity for professional to identify others
that can help out :-)

Greetings to everyone,

Camille.

Karen Schneider wrote:
> Is there a list or wiki for these? If you are such a consultant,
> please feel free to contact me directly at kgs@esilibrary.com
> <mailto:kgs@esilibrary.com>.
>
> (Oh, and happy holidays, and all that!)
>
> --
> --
> | Karen G. Schneider
> | Community Librarian
> | Equinox Software Inc. "The Evergreen Experts"
> | Toll-free: 1.877.Open.ILS (1.877.673.6457) x712
> | E-Mail/AIM: kgs@esilibrary.com <mailto:kgs@esilibrary.com>
> | Web: http://www.esilibrary.com
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;139 rue Philippe de Girard;Pertuis;;84120;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23