Subject: Docbook 5 and olink - again

Hello,

Sorry, I still don't understand.

1) Should I have a single target.db file at the start of my project hierarchy
(where my main document is, which includes other documents), or should I have
one target.db file in each subdirectory of my project?

2) Can the targetdoc attribute of olink just be the xml id of the other
document? or should it be the name of my xml file, with or without the
relative path? or should it be the name of the generated html chunk? and the
targetptr?

Thanks for your answers ...and patience.

Ph. Faehndrich