Subject: Programlisting question - goes off screen in PDF

Programlisting is fine when I generate HTML as it extends way past the
browser window and you can scroll over but when I generate PDF the width is
not set to as to show all the code.
Here is my css file but it doesn't seem to effect the programlisting wrap
around or size
}
pre.programlisting
{ background-color: #CCCCFF;
margin-left: .10 cm;
     margin-right: 80 cm;

Comments?

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private, proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at (312)653-6000 in Illinois; (800)835-8699 in New Mexico; (918)560-3500 in Oklahoma; or (972)766-6900 in Texas.