Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Stamp in outer margin

Hello,

> it can be done with side regions ...

this was the first idea, but quite large number of different page masters in
pagesetup.xsl file which needed to be customized discouraged me...

As I know there is "no other" way, I've made it, except draft ones (I don't
need them). And it works perfectly.

I don't create custom masters, but I use customization layer of
'setup.pagemasters' named template.

Extent for start and end regions I have set to 0cm. Positive value
influences width of header (it is narrower), what can be somewhere tuned I
hope, but as I use block container with absolute position for margin stamp,
I can leave it as is.

Thanks for your help.

Jan