Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Compiled xslt

The error messages refer to extension functions that are available in
xalan27.jar (from the DocBook-XSL distribution) and xslthl-2.0.0.jar (from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xslthl).

As far as I can tell, adding these JARs to the classpath does not help; you
still get compiler errors. And turning off the "use.extensions" and
"highlight.source" parameters has no effect either. I have no idea how to
make XSLTC work with the DocBook stylesheets.

Mauritz