Subject: .epub guides/information

I've been playing with the .epub stylesheets in
anticipation of putting my book into epub form.

I've been able to build an epub book, and am now
looking into customizing the XSL and working with
CSS to get it to look the way I want.

Can anyone recommend any resources, articles, etc.,
that they have found useful in working with epub?

Thanks,
Dick Hamilton
rlhamilton@frii.com
XML Press