Subject: Re:variablelist, delleting blank line

Hallo Bob,

Thank you very much for your advice. I tried the code. I do not why it does not work. The blank line before the "variablelist" still exits.

I also tried the following code:

 <xsl:attribute-set name="list.item.spacing">
    <xsl:attribute name="space-before.optimum">0em</xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:attribute name="space-before.minimum">0em</xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:attribute name="space-before.maximum">0em</xsl:attribute>
  </xsl:attribute-set>

It does not work either.

Thank your for any more advices. Do you need my Stylesheet?

Lily

-------- Original-Nachricht --------