Subject: error running latest 1.74.1 stylesheets

I just downloaded the latest stylesheet release, but get the following
error when trying to run against a DocBook article:

SystemID: C:\DocBook\docbook-xsl-1.74.1\highlighting\common.xsl
Location: 32:0
net.sf.xslthl.ConnectorSaxon6

I have the same problem with the NS-aware stylesheets.

Little help, here?

Thanks,

--Scott