Subject: Syntax Highlighting Questions

Title: Syntax Highlighting Questions

1. Does the syntax highlighting support the following use cases:

 * Callouts that are rendered using images.
 * Placing formating tags like <emphasis>, <replaceable>, or <filename> in code samples.
 * Footnotes.

2. How do I add other languages to the highlighting? For example, I want to highlight WSDL and Spring configuration using similar output to plain XML, but I want to be able to distinguish between them in the mark-up.