Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Producing Open Source Software

2009/3/6 Eric Johnson <EMJOHNSO@progress.com>:
> I too would love to get some more background on how the PHP project got to
> where it is.

The oldest documentation I could find in the CVS tree is here :
http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/phpfi/doc/doc.html?revision=1.1&view=markup&sortby=date

That was committed nearly 13 years ago. A LONG time before I started on it.

As you can see, it is html and the content gives you some idea of
where PHP started.

The PHP Doc mailing list would be a good place to start getting more info.

--
-----
Richard Quadling