Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [docbook] better internationalization issuesagain

Bob Stayton wrote:
> I forgot to mention which values of lang or xml:lang  trigger
> right-to-left writing mode.  The current list is he (Hebrew), ar
> (Arabic), and fa (Farsi). Also, the current snapshot for the
> docbook-xsl-ns namespaced stylesheets should work for DocBook5 documents
> in those languages.

At <URL: http://crism.maden.org/dunno.html >, you’ll see a list of
languages as rendered in your browser.  In Firefox 3, Arabic, Farsi,
Hebrew, Urdu, and Yiddish all render right to left.  There’s no Pashto
on that page, but it should probably be included among rtl-supported
languages.

~Chris
“All I ask of living is to have no chains on me,
 And all I ask of dying is to go naturally.” — Laura Nyro
GnuPG Fingerprint: C6E4 E2A9 C9F8 71AC 9724 CAA3 19F8 6677 0077 C319