Subject: Inline markup in table of contents

When I rebuild some of my older documents after upgrading to XSL Stylesheets
1.74.0 (using XHTML output) and comparing the results, I no longer seem to
get some inline markup in the table of contents portion of the generated
XHTML:

My docbook source reads as follows:

  <sect1 id="authshadow">

When using older stylesheets (I don't remember the version of XSL
stylesheets that I used before), in the resulting XHTML output from
onechunk.xsl, the "authshadow" part was marked up in the table of contents
portion of the output using <code>:

class="literal">authshadow</code>

After rebuilding with 1.74.0, this markup is gone:

Note that the markup in the actual section title remains the same:

            <h2 class="title" style="clear: both"><a id="authshadow" shape="rect" name="authshadow"> </a>The
            <code class="literal">authshadow</code> authentication
            module</h2>

Is there a way to get the markup back, in the table of contents? I browsed
param.xsl, didn't see anything obvious.

PGP signature