Subject: stylesheet version on stdout and html

It is possible to arrange for the stylesheet version to be printed to
the stdout as it is being read and saved into the output (html and
nroff)?

Every now and then I am bitten by cataloging intricacies where I think
I am using the snapshot while I am not.

thanks.

--
Sam Steingold <http://sds.podval.org>