Subject: Adding lang="" to <html>

I have set the xml:lang attribute for all books and articles but when I
generate HTML files there is no attribute lang set for <html>. Looking at
the DocBook XLS stylesheets it doesn't seem to be supported? Is there any
plan to support it? I ask as I hope it will help the spell checkers which
are built into more and more browsers to choose the right language.

Boris