Subject: Chunked HTML and Footnote Numbering

Hi Everyone,
     I have written up a customization layer for Chunked HTML and MHRA
footnote/bibliography style.  Works very well actually.  However, I
noticed that the footnote numbers are not restarted for each chapter
(or in the case that I noticed, the chapter which is in <d:chapter>
tags and the introduction which is in <d:preface> tags).  It's not a
huge problem but I just wanted to know if there was some parameter
that I was missing in my customization layer or if this was actually
an issue.
     Thank you for all your help.

Chris Yocum