Subject: Strange table behavior

All,
This is really not a Docbook issue, but rather an HTML issue, but it seems like someone here may know the reason for this.

I have a table in Docbook where I left align the cell. Pretty straight forward, but when I output HTML it looks like justified text and not what I would expect. This isn't what I would call left justified. Am I missing something here or is this "just the way it is"?

But the HTML that is produced shows left align.

This isn't what I would call left justified. Am I missing something here or is this "just the way it is"?

Thanks
Dean Nelson

Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479