Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Strange slowdown in stylesheets

Barton,

You nailed it.  Turns out I had Sun's 1.6 on the system,
but Ubuntu was pointing to gcj.  I used update-alternatives
to select 1.6, and that took care of the problem. Everything
is back to the expected speed.

Thanks for the help.

Dick Hamilton

Managing Writers: A Real World Guide to Managing Technical Documentation
http://xmlpress.net/managingwriters.html