Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Modular DocBook IS WORKING!

Betty,

I'm glad it's working.

Regarding your question, usually, Bob Stayton's book has
the kinds of detailed examples you need. This may be the
rare exception.

Other places to look for information include Dave Pawson's
DocBook FAQ (http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/) and the
DocBook WIKI (http://wiki.docbook.org). Finally, you can
often get good information searching the docbook mailing
list archives (http://docbook.org/help). Turns out that
none of them contains the exact command line you need (or
at least, I couldn't find it in a quick search), but most
of the time you can get a good head start, and of course
the list, as you've seen, will also respond.

All that said, I think there is a need for a primer/cookbook
for DocBook to cover some of these basic things.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton

Managing Writers: A Real World Guide to Managing Technical Documentation
http://xmlpress.net/managingwriters.html