Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] dbtoepub and multiple sub-files and graphics

"Raphael Hertzog" <raphael@ouaza.com> wrote:

> dbtoepub doesn't cope well with docbook documents split over multiple
> files (either via DTD system entities or XInclude). The conversion to
> XHTML (by xsltproc) is fine but the images are not integrated in the zip
> file.

I don't experience this problem using a wrapper like
'PROJECT-xinclude.xml' which generates a PROJECT.xml file (using
'xmllint' in a 'Makefile'). The conversion afterwards to
'PROJECT.epub' using 'dbtoepub' works fine (including many graphics
files).

Michael
PS: A few days ago I submitted a feature request (including a small
patch file) to enhance the epub file such that the attribute
'opf:file-as' of the 'dc:creator' element would be supported by the
epub XSL stylesheet. No response until now.