Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook HTML transform with Frames ?

If you're interested in a tree-view TOC *without* frames, there's
DocBook Website.

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/example/

Website has a whole chapter in Bob Stayton's "Complete Guide",
and the XSL is part of the basic DocBook distribution.

You'll enjoy customizing the stylesheets at least superficially;
the basic nuts and bolts work out of the box, but they're
pretty plain.