Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] extending db5, html vs fo customization

> Is there a separate set of stylesheets for v5 I should be
> using for fo and html? I thought the ns stripped version
> (i.e. main xslt stylesheets) were the preferred option today?

Actually, no, the preferred option today for DocBook 5 is to import the
namespace-aware stylesheets with '-ns-' in the distribution filename.  Those
are the same as the main xslt stylesheets, except all element names are
handled in the DocBook 5 namespace, and the no-longer-necessary namespace
stripping operation is not performed.  Then you can use match="d:poem" in
your stylesheet customization layers.