Subject: Profiles

Has anyone managed to configure profile logic to allow negative conditions?  I would like to be able to do the following:

Show SectionA unless conditionB

The reason for this is because we have dozens of conditions and it is common that we need to add all but one on a conditional element. We will inevitably need more conditions in the future, and things are quickly spiraling out of control, making the profiles unmanageable.

Does anyone have an example or recommendations here?

Kind Regards,

Laurie