Subject: CSS for DocBook 5 example

Are there one or two simple cascading stylesheets that are particularly good for demonstrating how CSS can style DocBook output? I see the small example in Stayton's book, p. 71, but have been looking around for other choices and have found a lot of stuff that's really outdated or otherwise not quite right. I'd prefer something that can be used with one of the default stylesheets and just pretties it up a little (this is for a demo next week).

Thanks