Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xlstproc questions (was: CSS begging)

2009/5/16 Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>:
> Karen Schneider wrote:
>
>> C:\XMLTOOLS>xsltproc --stringparam base.dir c:\XMLTOOLS\test7-
>> --stringparam html.stylesheet boetest.css
>> c:\xmltools\docbook-xsl\xhtml\chunk.xsl
>> h:\docsrepo\TechRef\JSONGrammar.xml
>
> base.dir must have trailing slash (or backslash)

Then am I reading the table incorrectly for Stayton, DocBook XSL, p.
64? "If you omit the trailing slash, then the chunk filename is
appended to the value without a slash separator, effectively adding it
as a prefix to each chunk filename. You can also combine a prefix and
a directory name, as shown in the third example below."

base.dir="htmlout/refbook-" seems equivalent to c:\XMLTOOLS\test7-
(I assumed the quotation marks were not intended in the actual
command)

See: http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Chunking.html#ChuckFilenamePrefix

(Chuck? :) )

I have been working on the same six or seven files for most of today
so I apologize if I'm being obtuse...