Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Easy wasy to remove generated title in xref?

Hi Johan,

you can simple override the generated text in your customization layer:

<l:i18n xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0";>
  <l:l10n language="en">
    <l:context name="xref">
      <l:template name="CHECK THE NAME IN common/en.xml" text="PATTERN
WHAT SHOULD BE RENDERED"/>
    </l:context>
  </l:l10n>
</l:i18n>

Hope this helps,

--
Cheers,
Tobias

________
K15t Software UG (haftungsbeschränkt), http://www.k15t.com
Rosenbergstr. 58, 70176 Stuttgart, GERMANY
Registration: Stuttgart HRB 729752, VAT ID: t.b.a.
Geschäftsführer (CEO): Klaus-Dieter Krüger

--
Cheers,
Tobias

________