Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Customization

Hi Eric,

the proposals are archived on the public DocBook TC list:
http://markmail.org/message/hp4bfbybnsfimyoc
http://markmail.org/message/ig2rmioc6bljwiqk

We are still considering the structures involved, so we welcome any
feedback!

I have a distinct interest in DocBook/DITA interoperability as well, so
we will certainly try to enable interop where possible!

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect