Subject: Full presentation (Evergreen docs), and Drupal

Here is the full slideset for the 3-hour planning session:

http://www.slideshare.net/evergreenils/evergreen-docs-planning-session-2009

Again, per advice from the group (and special thanks to Larry Rowland, whose advice "wrote" a few slides), I was very careful to stress the amount of effort required to make this happen.

Two of the Evergreen community members, who have significant Drupal experience, approached me later with questions about developing a web interface in Drupal for fielded DocBook entry. Have any of you done anything like this in Drupal? (This would not only provide a web interface but could likely enable functionality that is high on everyone's lists: a way to engage with the docs, to leave comments, etc. -- e.g. as is possible for the PostgreSQL DocBook pages.)