Subject: Newbie testing of new stylesheet releases

I have been watching these releases coming out and thinking that
smoke-testing new releases is often a good way to learn.

So if I wanted to test version 1.75.1 of the DocBook XSL & XSL-NS
Stylesheets -- perhaps constraining myself to something I'm at least
partially familiar with and have some docs relevant to, such as lists
-- what would the workflow be for, say, xsltproc and oXygen?