Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] issue with olinks, sitemaps, and fo stylesheets?

Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> Any idea what may cause the above failure ? Or, how I may debug this ?
>
> I'm using docbook-xsl 1.73.2, FWIW.
I have debugged this a bit, and got a little closer to the cause of the
failure:

It turns out the target.database.file was opened fine. It contains a
<sitemap>, where all individual target db documents are pulled in via
xi:include. However, if I process with the fo stylesheets, those
xi:includes aren't processed, thus no targetptr could be found.

Any idea what may have caused this ? I'm using xsltproc --xinclude (and
xinclude processing of the docbook sources works fine, only the target
db files aren't read in.

Has anybody seen similar failures in the past ? Am I doing something
wrong ? Could it be an error in the stylesheets ? A bug in xsltproc ?

Thanks for any help !

       Stefan