Subject: abstract for each chapter? bio page for authors to anthology?

Hi, I'm working on a literary anthology ebook  which has some unique features.

First, I'm going to create a stylesheet so that when it outputs as
chunked HTML it creates an alternate Table of contents. This custom
table of contents will include a one or two sentence
summary/description of individual chapters. It probably will have to
be a table. This summary must  also appear at the top of each chapter.
  Can you recommend a way of doing this in docbook?

The only thing that looks remotely relevant to that is EPIGRAPH. But I
could be overlooking something obvious.

Second , individual chapters are written by separate authors. If I
want to make a stylesheet to prepare an About the Contributors page,
does Docbook have any element for indicating a short biography +
possibly  picture for authors? Or is this something more easily
hand-coded?

Finally, in this second example, let's say I want the author's name in
the chapter html output to link to his biographical information
(presumably in the custom About the Contributors page I ahve yet to
write the stylesheet for.  How would I create a link to an outputted
html file that hasn't even been created yet?

--
Robert Nagle
12777 Ashford Point Dr #1417