Subject: Re: [docbook] Adding a floating image

[moving this over to the docbook-apps mailing list, where stylesheet issues
are discussed]

Hi,
Side floats in DocBook XSL are documented here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/SideFloats.html

You may need to adjust some of the properties in the attribute-sets
described there, because different FO processors seem to handle floats
differently.

I'm assuming you have set the stylesheet parameter 'body.start.indent' to
0pt.  If not, then your float will appear in the empty area next to the body
text.

When you put your example in a document, what happens?  It should display on
the left and any following paragraphs should wrap around it on the right.

I'd suggest using a unit other than pixels, since the actual rendered size
of a pixel depends on the XSL-FO processor.