Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] HTML Column Width Trouble

Title: HTML Column Width Trouble
Bob,
This XHTML:

<a xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon" id="activemq_console" />
<b>Table 3.1. ActiveMQ Console Commands</b>
<colgroup>
<col width="1in" />
<col width="3in" />
</colgroup>
<thead>
<th>Command</th>
<th>Description</th>
</thead>
<tbody>
</tbody>

is generated from this XML

<title>ActiveMQ Console Commands</title>
<tgroup cols="2">
<colspec colwidth="1in"/>
<colspec colwidth="3in"/>
<thead>
<row>
<entry>Command</entry>
<entry>Description</entry>
</row>
</thead>
<tbody>
<row>
<entry>
<olink targetptr="ESBactivemqBrowse"
xrefstyle
="select: label docname
nopage"

>browse</olink>
</entry>
<entry>Displays selected messages on a specified destination</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>
<olink targetptr="ESBactivemqBstat"
xrefstyle
="select: label docname
nopage"

>bstat</olink>
</entry>
<entry>Displays useful broker statistics</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>
<olink targetptr="ESBactivemqCreateBroker"
xrefstyle
="select: label docname
nopage"

>create-broker</olink>
</entry>
<entry>Creates a broker instance</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>
<olink targetptr="ESBactivemqDestroyBroker"
xrefstyle
="select: label docname
nopage"

>destroy-broker</olink>
</entry>
<entry>Removes a broker instance</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>
<olink targetptr="ESBactivemqList"
xrefstyle
="select: label docname
nopage"

>list</olink>
</entry>
<entry>Lists all available brokers in the specified JMX context</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>
<olink targetptr="ESBactivemqLs"
xrefstyle
="select: label docname
nopage"

>ls</olink>
</entry>
<entry>Lists all available brokers in the specified JMX context</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>
<olink targetptr="ESBactivemqPurge"
xrefstyle
="select: label docname
nopage"

>purge</olink>
</entry>
<entry>Deletes the selected destination's messages that match the message
selector</entry>
</row>
<row>
<entry>
<olink targetptr="ESBactivemqQuery"
xrefstyle
="select: label docname
nopage"

>query</olink>
</entry>
<entry>Displays the selected broker component's attributes and statistics</entry>
</row>
</tbody>
</tgroup>

I'm using the namespace aware version of the 1.75.1 style sheets.

The html is rendered with the columns very narrow and changing the widths doesn't have any effect. The PDF on the other hand looks great.

Thanks in Advance,

Eric