Subject: customizing glossaries (as list, FO output)

Hi, I'm having multiple customiztion problems related to glossaries in FO output:

1. I've set the glossary.sort parameter to 1, but I would like space and hypens to be ignored when sorting (so that you get ca, car, ca-range and not ca, ca-range, car). I've looked at the normalize.sort.input and normalize.sort.output gentext templates (en-US), but I can't see how changing them will give the desired result.

2. In our standalone glossary, the root element is book, directly followed by an info element and then the glossary itself (which has glossdivs and xincludes from modular files). Now, the TOC contains one entry, "Glossary", and the  PDF bookmarks are "Table of Contents" and "Glossary". I would like to replace entries saying "Glossary" with a list of glossdivs (the title is the letters a-z), is this possible?

3. Some glossentries have multiple glossdefs; is it possible to automatically enumerate the glossdefs for such entries? If yes, which templates must be overridden?

4. Some time ago, I posted a message about modular glossaries in which we replace the otherterm attributes with xlink:href attributes (sorry, I can't find the post). The suggested customization (from Bob) was for glosseealso elements. I've since then tried to use the same pattern for glossee elements, and ran into problems with the "See" gentext". With glosseealso, "See also" is correctly inserted at the beginning of the line before the links, but with glossee I do not get the "See" gentext before the link. Which template calls the gentext in these cases?

5. Is there an easy way to override text alignment just for glossaries? I've currently copied the template matching d:glsosdiv in mode glossary.as.list to add text-align parameter to teh fo:list-block . It would be nice if there were something like the attribute set for indexes: index.entry.properties.

Working with stylesheets 1.75.1

Best regards,
Bergfrid Skaara